- Privacy: This policy explains how we process information about those who visit and/or use this Site. If you are, or if you become a member of our COMPANY, we shall use your information as noted herein and possibly in additional ways. Further information may be obtained by emailing us at Info@AcquistoRealEstate.com.
- Website Data Collection: We automatically collect some information when you visit the Site because your IP address needs to be recognized by the server. We may use this information to analyze how different parts of our Site are used. In addition, the information you submit through the membership application forms, as available on this Site, will be kept on a secure server database, meaning that no one other than COMPANY, computer repair technicians and/or any other herein noted subcontractors will be provided same. PLEASE NOTE that the information you provide via the membership application forms, are being provided via an “unsecured” basis or via a “secured” basis (SSL Secured 128 bit).
- Use of Your Personal Data: Any Personal Data submitted by you to Acquisto Real Estate will be used for the following purposes only. We will only collect and retain Personal Data to the extent that it is strictly necessary for our purposes.
- Referrals to preferred service providers;
- Mailings, electronic or land based, that are related to the services we provide;
- In order to comply with any applicable laws and/or requests under legal process;
- Production of Site statistical reports and/or company related marketing materials;
- Disclosure of Your Personal Data: Personal Data which we collect about you when you visit and/or use this Site will be disclosed only to the following types of persons:
- Realtors, Real Estate Agents, Real Estate Brokers.
- Acquisto Real Estate uses several referral agencies who use tracking software, which is embedded into our own website coding, to track visitors they have referred to our website. The information these external companies receive are as follows: The URL of the website from which you came to our website, the time and date the inquiry form was submitted, any reference numbers, the IP address of the individual submitting the inquiry form.
- Acquisto Real Estate does not pass your details on to any other organization other than those directly involved in the transaction to which includes, but is not limited to Realtors, Real Estate Agents, Real Estate Brokers, Appraisers, Home Inspectors, Closing Coordinators, Title Company Agents, Preferred Insurance Provider, Lenders, and Utility Concierge Services and all of their representatives.
- Data Access & Corrections: Upon receipt of your written request, we will disclose to you your Personal Data held by us, we shall correct or delete inaccurate details, and notify any third-party recipients of the necessary changes. We regularly delete data which is no longer required.
- Trans-Border Data Transfers: As the internet is made up of a large variety of international connections and if you are visiting this website from outside the United States the various communications will necessarily result in the transfer of information across international boundaries. By visiting the Site and communicating electronically with us you consent to these transfers.