The Marketing Assistant works hand in hand with the Marketing Director to oversee all accounts and marketing initiatives.
With a combination of digital and traditional marketing related efforts, the Marketing Assistant position encompasses a broad range of responsibilities, including, but not limited to, internet presence, social media platform management, development of marketing campaigns to support the Acquisto Real Estate family of agents and listed properties, special event promotion, and various other marketing activities in support of the Acquisto Real Estate brand. Establishing, promoting, and maintaining the company brand to generate business is held at the forefront throughout all marketing activities.
- Oversee content management and creation with Graphic Design Team
- Aid in coordinating all listing assets needed for coming soon, just listed, open house, and price reductions to ensure the best possible online presence for each property
- Participate in the development of branding and company identity initiative
- Develop and implement marketing plans, including promotional calendars and programs, new product introductions and other marketing projects
- Aid in monitoring marketing costs and budgets
- Develop and implement innovative social media campaigns and events
- Work on company initiatives
- Oversee the company’s website
- Work with support family on various support related items (listings, enhancements, processes, etc. )
- On board agents
- Coordinate special agent projects on an as needed basis
- Review and update company branded collateral items
- Client thank you and housewarming offers
- Marketing videos
- Special projects as needed
- Branded item design
- Presentations design
- Oversee agent collateral
- Collection of client stories and reviews
- Constantly innovate to provide the best marketing message in support of the company brand
- Produce ideas for promotional events and activities and organize/ market them efficiently
- Aid in determining resource needs for marketing support of business
- Monitor trends in the industry to determine which competencies and knowledge will become increasingly important
- Focus on efforts that provide significant value for the company and agent brands
- Proactively drive marketing to a higher level
See more available positions and become part of the real estate family!
If you meet all the requirements, book an appointment.